FoneLab iOS System Recovery Coupon
|iOS System Recovery||9.5|$44.95
Aiseesoft – FoneLab iOS System Recovery Coupon
FoneLab supports iPhone / iPad / ipod device from DFU, Apple company logo, headphone mode, etc. allows you to fix without loss of information & files.
100% Safe and Simple to Use
System recovery software is safe and you don’t have to worry about protecting your privacy. Also, the FoneLab iOS System Recovery application is extremely easy to use and does not require special instructions.
iOS if you encounter any problems below
3 Recovery Mode, DFU Mode, Blue/Black/Red Screen, Apple Logo, Headphone Mode, Frozen iPhone, iPhone Disabled, Keep Restarting, Locked screen, Reboot loops/Freezing iOS screen/Restarting loops for a long time, Screen flashes, Unresponsive screen, iPhone won’t turn on
Fix 3 Recovery Modes With Higher Success Rate
- fix iOS problems on your device.
- Standard: This method can easily fix various system issues on your device without causing any data loss.
- Advanced: Option can fix serious iOS errors and a locked iPhone that cannot be repaired with Standard Mode.
- Lastly: There is a quick fix process for ios devices stuck in Recovery mode, and it will return the device to normal with just a simple click.
Supported Operating System
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra)
- iOS: iOS 14 and earlier
- CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 1GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
- First connect your device to the computer and then select the “Recover from iOS Device” mode.
- There are two different scanning modes. Choose “Standard Mode” or “Advanced Mode”. Then click the “Start Scan” button to immediately scan your iOS device.
- After scanning, you can preview all the data found. Select the files you want to recover, then click the “Recover” button to transfer and save them to your computer.
- Select the “Recover from iTunes Backup File” mode and choose the backup file you need from the table in the right pane.
- Then click the “Start Scan” button to immediately scan your iTunes backup.
- After scanning, select the data you want to recover and then transfer it to your computer by clicking the “Recover” button.
- “Recover from iCloud Backup File”. Then choose the backup file you need from the right panel.
- “Start Scan” button to start the scanning process.
- Scanning, select the data you want to recover and then transfer it to your computer by clicking the “Recover” button.
Aiseesoft iOS System Recovery for Mac