Easy Digital Photo Recovery can be safely called one of the best photo recovery solutions on the market. It can be used in any Windows operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7 and 8, as well as on any manufacturer’s hard drives and with most popular file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS.
It’s recommended to use the trial version of the program before the purchase and not only to preview the list of recoverable files but to recover one photo as a test too. It’s important to know that if the chosen file is not found or is not displayed correctly in the preview, then nothing will change after the purchase, it means such file cannot be recovered at all, most likely it’s been overwritten.
- Supported file formats: JPEG, TIFF, NEF, RAF, ERF, 3FR, DCR, MEF, DNG, X3F, BMP, GIF etc;
- Pictures, made with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony, Epson, Fuji, Kodak, Mamiya,Pentax, Sigma, Sony etc. can be restored;
- Built-in filter can be used to sort the found photos by four parameters;
- All data carrier types are supported;
- Modern data recovery algorithms with effectiveness compared to a data recovery specialist’s work;
- An ability to preview the photos before the recovery;
- An ability to use the program on most Windows versions.
A modern solution to recover photos in any environment
Easy Digital Photo Recovery recovers any graphic image format, from JPEG and RAW to rarer types, such as ARW, ORF and DCR. Besides, the program allows previewing recoverable photos and marking the ones that need to be recovered. It saves a lot of time and disk space as sometimes file names are not known and a user is forced to recover all files.