Genie Backup Manager Home 9
Comprehensive backup solution for home users
Powerful and Robust
- Features that offer flexible backup
- Three backup types; Full, incremental, and mirror
- Backup scheduler
- Backup to virtually any media; Local, external, FTP/FTPS, Network, CD, DVD, and Blu-ray
- Purging old backup.
Backs up all your important data
- Backup from My Profile, My Folders, and My Plugins for full protection
- Backs up your documents, pictures , music, videos and more
- Protects your entire system via Disaster Recovery
- Backs up open and locked files
- File Filtering to add or exclude specific files by date or type
- Backs up external, network or any storage attached to your PC.
- Keep your backup safe with military-level encryption
- Encrypts backup with 128- bit AES encryption
- Supports Zip password protection
- Backs up encrypted drives.
On the go
- View and restore your backups without GBM
- Swift Restore that restores your backup without installing software
- Backup without compression to view your backup in its native form
- FTP/FTPS backup support to store your backups offsite
- Email notifications and alerts sent directly to your Inbox.
- Fast backups that don’t cause slowdowns
- Adjust resource use during backup
- The ability to run scheduled backups while logged off
- Power saving options after backup completes
- Battery saving mode for laptops.
Runs on your schedule
- Run backup jobs manually or via schedule
- Basic Scheduling mode
- Pause and resume options during backup
- Postpone backup runs with the snooze button
- Run backups while logged off
- Power-down your computer after backup
- Limit the backup size or set compression to save space
- Multiple compression levels
- Purge settings to delete older backups
- Mirror backups that deletes missing files
- File filtering by date or file types to include or exclude from backup.
Seamless System Recovery
- Protect your computer from hardware failures, crashes and viruses with Disaster Recovery
- Backs up all system files, program files, user data, and system state
- Step-by-step restore wizard for easy recovery
- System startup options.